Dance

WHAT? 13/6/17
IHBL: A hip routine.
         A cha cha routine.
        To combine different movements in to a dance routine to Treasure by Bruno Mars.
         To combine different cha cha moves into a dance routine to Can't stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake.
So What?

        I really enjoyed learning dance with Dean and doing the hip hop.
        My favourite movement / dance was the hip hop routine.
        I found the cha cha the most challenging.
        What I enjoyed most about Dean’s teaching was that he made things fun by showing his other
cool moves.
        I feel quite confident / confident / very confident with the dance routines we learned.
        I was able pick up the different dance routines easily / quickly.
        I found remembering the correct sequence for the dance routines difficult / challenging / easy / needed much practice.
        
         (write about the performance on Friday evening)

Now what?

        I would like to do further dance lessons.
        I would like to learn more hip hop
        





No comments:

Post a Comment